Static Caravan Insurance – Still Open Season
2021 has been a bumper year for the caravan industry with manufacturers and caravan parks taking advantage of the opportunity presented by an increased number of people holidaying in the UK.
Whilst the rules for travelling abroad have recently been relaxed, caravan parks are still set to be busy over the coming weeks with many not closing until the end of November to cater for continued high demand.
With many caravan parks now open for eleven months of the year comprehensive insurance protection has never been more important.
If your customer has a static caravan you can help them make sure it is properly protected by offering them insurance from Jackson Lee Underwriting which provides a wide range of existing and new features including:
- Choice of ‘New for Old’ or ‘Market Value’ cover
- Storm, flood, fire and theft cover for structures and contents
- Accidental damage cover as standard
- £5 million public liability cover
- Cover for loss of use if the caravan is damaged and is unhabitable
The policy is underwritten by AXA Insurance, one of Europe’s largest insurance companies, and administered by Jackson Lee’s leisure insurance team who have many years of experience in the caravan sector.
In response to the increased demand for caravan holidays we have been delighted to be able to introduce a number of policy improvements including:
- Lower rates for ‘New for Old’ and ‘Market Value’ cover
- Cover for caravans up to £150,000
- Cover for letting, giving our customers the option to include additional insurance protection should they wish to hire out their caravan