Excess Insurance with a Difference
Hiring a car is a great way to get around on holiday but if in the unfortunate event the car was damaged, you could get charged a hefty excess for the repair costs. As a result rental companies will offer excess insurance at the rental desk, but this cover can easily be bought in advance via an insurance broker for much less.
JLU can provide an Excess policy which covers the customer's own vehicle excess and any hire car excess.
- Annually renewable (we can offer pro rata in the first year to tie in with the next motor insurance renewal)
- Choice of aggregate excess cover on the customer's own vehicle up to £1000.
- Standard £2500 aggregate excess cover on rental cars worldwide.
- Covers cars, motorcycles and light vans up to 3.5t (only cars are covered under a rental agreement)
- Up to 60 days worldwide car rental covered in any one policy period