European Short-term Breakdown Cover
If your vehicle breaks down it can be a stressful and frustrating experience. Now imagine if this happened while you were abroad on holiday or at a business meeting, in an country that does not speak your language and to top it off your breakdown cover does not extend to Europe? This is something that could definitely ruin your day.
If your customer has an existing breakdown insurance policy this could be upgraded to cover the European exposure, but what are the options if no cover is in place or the vehicle is a company car?
A good option could be to take out single trip European breakdown cover which JLU now offers via our online platform ABEL.
- Available to cars up to 10 years old
- Only pay for the cover you need from 1 - 24 days
- Trailer and caravan covered
- Hire car can be provided to continue your trip
- Repatriation of you and your vehicle to your home if your car cannot be repaired